Showcase your winery and your wines on iVinoX by creating an account here!
Thinking about purchasing the iVinoX iPhone App.? Learn all about it here!
iVinoX turns your iPhone into a fun, knowledgeable and intuitive companion to your
wine experience. This iPhone app will expand your understanding of wine and wineries,
whether you’re a connoisseur or a newcomer.
iVinoX provides instant access to accurate, timely information about 1,500 California
tasting rooms, 1,800 virtual wineries and an additional 2,200 wineries throughout
iVinoX will enhance your wine tasting experience. Traveling? Discover hidden gems,
explore new varietals and gain a deeper understanding of a region and its wines.
Are you looking for the best sellers, the most popular wines from a region or a
brand, or do you prefer cult wines and wineries, the places that only the locals
know? iVinoX has the range and depth to help with both.
iVinoX is more than a fantastic database and more than a comprehensive listing of
wines and wineries – it’s completely interactive. Search by county, by appellation,
by varietal and more. Traveling with Fido? Search by winery amenities, such as pet
and child accommodations, recreational activities, pizza oven, views, tours and
iVinoX has an engaging social media personality. You can upload wine ratings and
comments easily to Facebook and Twitter.
iVinoX is also winery-friendly, offering any size winery the opportunity to market
directly to consumers in a way that respects consumer preferences and choices.
iVinoX has a robust and accurate map feature that allows you to explore California
tasting rooms by county. Click on a county and iVinoX displays a Google map populated
by wineries in that region. You can switch to the "List" view easily or review a
calendar of events for the region.
Sonoma and Napa counties are further divided by appellations that help you quickly
locate wineries and plan a trip.
Did you just hear about a fantastic winery but you can’t recall the exact spelling
or website address? We have an app for that! Use the easy and intuitive Winery Search
to search by any part of a winery’s name, even the first letter.
This search feature returns winery results from all over the country – you’ll discover
new wineries in new places while you search, or quickly find profiles for your favorite
As you explore wines and wineries, iVinoX makes it easy to share your experiences
with family and friends. When you rate a wine, the information is stored in a database
on a secure server. You can choose to make your identity public or private, but
we encourage you to be part of the iVinoX community! To rate a wine, all you need
to provide is:
- Proprietary Blend Name
These simple criteria allow you to search the entire iVinoX database. Do other iVinoX
users agree with your rating? It’s fun and educational to compare your ratings with
others. If a wine has not yet been rated, you can be the first! Ratings will be
reviewed carefully by wineries, so you can let them know how you feel.
The iVinoX Winery Profile is an mobile-optimized web page for each winery. From
here you can:
- Browse Wines
- Access News & Events
- Map Location of winery
- Add a winery to your Favorites Library
- Join the winery’s Facebook Fan Club
- Get customized coupons and promotions from the wineries of your choice
- Rate & Review a wine or winery and share on Twitter or Facebook
- Check out other iVinoX user comments about the winery
Any winery can upload photos, wine notes, a logo and much more. If a favorite winery
hasn’t filled out a Profile, you can encourage them to join the iVinoX community.
Winery Vibe: Rate and Review Winery
Have you ever wondered if a winery makes a good Zin or is worth a detour on a busy
schedule? The iVinoX community can help. Using the well-designed Winery Vibe feature,
iVinoX users can rate a winery (1-5 stars), write a personal review, even share
their thoughts through Twitter or Facebook. You can rely on your fellow users to
help you and you can repay them by posting a Winery Vibe of your own.
Rate and Review Wine
Should you buy it? Will you like it? Is it tannic or oaky? Our wine rating system
allows you to sort wines by varietal, blend and vintage. A simple but powerful graphic
interface allows you to give a wine a rating (1-5 stars) and write a review, then
submit it to iVinoX. Tell your fellow iVinoX users (and the winery) what you really
If you don’t like a wine, be gentle and fair. “It was too oaky for me” is more constructive
than “It tastes like paint remover.” If you do like a wine, add it to your favorites
library. Either way, you can communicate with your Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Ratings are uploaded to the iVinoX servers so your fellow users can access and compare
them to their own. You help build the database and steer the growth of the iVinoX
Preferred Tasting – Tours
Would you like to spend an afternoon visiting organic wineries that make European
style wines, and also have picnic grounds and pizza ovens? Yes, we have an app for
that! Preferred Tasting Tours are organized by local marketing associations to promote
an appellation, a varietal or a group of member wineries. They can be refined even
further to focus on old wineries, new wineries, organic wineries, etc.
Sponsoring organizations can create customized tours that reflect a region, its
wines and local attributes. You can recommend ideas for tours. Some tours will have
a special feature, accessed through iVinoX, that entitles you to coupons or other
Preferred Tasting – Events
Have you ever been to a wine festival or tasting event but couldn’t recall the winery
that poured that amazing Syrah? The iVinoX Preferred Tasting Events feature allows
you to create a real-time interactive experience. If the event is on our list you
will have access to a list of all participating wineries and what they’re pouring!
You can rate a wine, add it to your Favorites Library, create a personalized tasting
route and upload your experience to Twitter or Facebook. Forget the tasting sheets
and wine-stained maps, you can do everything with your iPhone and iVinoX.
Keep track of your favorite winery’s exclusive events, anytime, anywhere. Imagine
yourself in a coffee shop, browsing events by winery or region. Easily add events
to your personal calendar so you never forget. You’ll have access to all the event
information, including ticket prices (if any) and who to contact for more details.
iVinoX makes it easy to keep track of your favorite wines and wineries. You can
set up a custom library of favorite tasting routes. Looking for places to take the
dog? Need to take the visiting relatives wine tasting? Got a new camera and want
to visit wineries with great views? On a mission to taste the best Zinfandels? iVinoX
allows you to quickly access your favorite routes and destinations. Categories include:
- Dog-friendly Wineries
- Great Zinfandels
- Wineries with views
- Wineries with picnic grounds
- Wineries with a pool
- Wineries that offer Salsa dance lessons
Download iVinoX, tap a few buttons and you’ll be ready to taste a new Pinot while
you dance to the Latin beat!
iVinoX is all about you, and we make it easy to customize your experience. For example,
you can set up a link to Facebook or Twitter so you can comment live on your wine
country afternoon. The Facebook setting allows you to join winery fan clubs with
a few simple steps, without waiting until you get home.
iVinoX Feature Set
- Search California wineries by county
- Search Sonoma and Napa wineries by appellation
- Search over 5,000 wineries nationwide by name and location
- Search reviews and ratings of wines and wineries
- Tour wineries that have been grouped by special features or designations
- Tour wineries that participate in events like barrel tastings and passport tastings
- Search for your favorite varietals
- Search for certain amenities, such as gardens, picnic areas, dog-friendliness, views
- Maintain a library of your favorite wineries
- Maintain a virtual cellar of your favorite wines
- Create and update a library of your favorite tasting routes, that you can group
by event, varietal, or special features
- Customize your settings so you can integrate with Facebook and Twitter
- Enrich the iVinoX community by rating and reviewing wines and wineries
iVinoX User Benefits
- Access (and create) real reviews by real users, from anywhere in real-time
- Locate wines and wineries using the powerful iVinoX database
- Access wineries with maps, then focus on varietals, amenities, prices, and more
- Have a powerful digital wine companion right in your iPhone
- Develop new relationships with wineries and discover new wines
- Be part of a growing community of iVinoX users
iVinoX Winery Benefits
- Market your wines and winery in a new mobile media channel
- Use your Winery Profile page to maintain an instantaneous presence in the fast-growing
mobile media environment, 24/7
- Utilize new tools that drive foot traffic to your tasting room
- Take advantage of the iVinoX feature that allows users to join your Facebook fan
page right in the tasting room, without a desktop computer
- Track user reviews of your wine and your winery